I offer Mandala Workshops in San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
The Swiss psychotherapist, Carl G. Jung, used mandalas for both his clients and his own personal development. He said, “My mandalas were cryptograms… in which I saw the self – that is, my whole being – actively at work.”
By drawing a mandala, we get to go deeply within, face our patterns peacefully and embrace them in a very creative way. Not only that, creating symmetrical designs helps us find ourselves in relation to the powerful rhythms of the Universe and recalibrate our identity around our essence.
In this workshop, you will learn:
1. some basic sacred geometry,
2. how to become a facilitator for the higher vibration of energy,
3. how to face and heal your old patterns through mandalas,
4. how to connect to the Universe & Mother Earth,
5. how to connect to your own Creation within,
and you will get to have your own beautiful mandala for your house!
It is a sacred and healing workshop, and yet, quite fun. I invite you to join us and experience the powerful healing from within.
What to Bring:
1. a mechanical pencil
2. an eraser
3. a ruler
4. a protractor
5. a compass
6. gel pens (SAKURA Gelly Roll/Gelly Roll Metallic/Souffle are recommended to draw on black paper.) or colored pencils or your own coloring medium.
*Please bring at least white and 7 different colors (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink)
7. yummy food for potluck lunch!
** I will provide black paper.
Date & Time:
Sunday, November 6 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
At one of the participants’ gorgeous property in Petaluma (about 5-minute drive from DownTown Petaluma)
Send an email to Keiko@becomelifeartisan.com